Intro...

Well here it is, my 1st ever blog, let's see how this turns out, it'll be an experience :)

What do I aim to achieve? I'm not sure actually but perhaps generic answers will help :p
  • Share my experiences (with who? Haha)
  • Unleash whatever pent-up desires/passions I had for writing
  • Brag (mwaha)
  • Get organized by organizing & viewing my posts (narcissistic, much?)
  • Meet new people, share opinions & views
  • Have a new past time :)
I sure hope somehow this will make me a better person & that at least someone out there will enjoy following this blog! :)

Comments

Goose said…
Of course it will help you with all those things, gets them off your mind and on paper, or internet paper. Writing things down is always supposed to help!

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...