I remember sitting at the piano & playing the Xmas tunes. It was never something religious, but rather, it was a musical joy to play these songs. Singing along, again, was never religious, but for the joy of singing such lovely tunes. It probably drove the neighbors mad but, oh well :) My personal favorites are Silent Night, Ding Dong Merrily On High & Good King Wenceslas, among others.
Shopping malls are becoming Xmas fantasy lands, with beautiful ornate decorations & props to bring the spirit of Christmas to their halls! We hear Xmas tunes all over the mall; red & white are the colors of the season, various presents to be bought & shared with (despite the global financial crisis)...Food...Oh boy, who wouldn't like Xmas pudding & whatnot! Plus wine...oh yes...It's time to pop the corks, peeps!
As usual, everyone has a list of what they want for Xmas. Rowie's list is pretty simple :p
- Good health & wealth to family & friends.
- A more developed maturity, please...
- Knowledge to know how to make the right decision.
- Peace for the world.
- New-found humility & healthy pride.
- Maintain good relationships with the people around me.
- Lose some weight, for bleeding heaven's sakes.
- A new computer to play TRU on pweeese...
Merry Xmas to everyone out there! Here's to peace & happiness!