1. My blog: Well, yeah! Here's a new hobby, a great fun, another love of mine...
2. US Presidential Elections: Change has indeed come to America, let's pray that Barack Obama will bring positive change to the US & the world, it is indeed amazing that the US has finally elected its 1st African-American President!
3. Financial crisis: It's part of the cycle, folks, don't lose hope in the shares, some of you may do very well as it recovers! Never let greed overcome you & when there's nothing in your bank, don't go shopping!
4. New friends & loves, you all know who you are, you made my life better & brighter & I'm always thankful for your presence.
5. Princess Sis finally crosses the threshold into uni life. Hopefully she'll settle down & do well!
6. Baby Sis had SPM...nothing to boast about, she'll do well hahaha...
7. Tomb Raider Underworld is out! But I can't play it :(
As is *probably* required, a list of New Yr resolutions!
1. Get fit: about damn time...
2. Be a better person: a lot of growing to do, time to mature!
3. Maintain my academic performance: it's great now, it'll be a bitch to keep it up!
4. Love my family & friends more: you all mean the world to me...
With that said (wasn't that short?), time to say goodbye to 2008, a pretty good yr, let's hope that 2009 will be better! Cheers!
Remember, a good life comes to us if we make it good!