Here's what I'd ask you folks to do:
1. Get a piece of paper & a pencil/pen
2. Write down your answers to each question
3. Reflect on your answers.
4. Pick your favorite 5 questions.
Here are the questions:
1. Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin; Deputy Prime Minister: How would you like to see Malaysia in the future?
2. Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat; Transport Minister & MCA President: What do you understand by "youth empowerment"?
3. Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek; Youth & Sports Minister: What can you contribute to the country in this time of economic crisis?
4. Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil; Women, Family & Community Development Minister: Are you ready for gender equality?
5. Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes; CEO Air Asia: What will it take for you as a youth to think "Malaysian" first & "Chinese/Indian/Malay" second?
6. Khairy Jamaludin; UMNO Youth Chief: When you look in the mirror, do you see a member of an ethnic group (Chinese/Indian/Malay etc) or do you see a Malaysian?
7. CW Kee; Cartoonist - Kee's World: What drives you crazy?
8. Anas Zubedy; MD Zubedy (M) Sdn Bhd: What do you think about yourself?
9. Jit Murad; Playwright & actor: What things about us seem unfair to you?
10. Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir; writer/activist: What do you really think of your parents? (no need to be politically correct & say only nice things)
11. Shebby Singh; football commentator/pundit: There are many things that can motivate us, but that is different from what our own motivation is. What is your motivation, & why?
12. Zainal Abidin; singer: What is the definition of an artiste?
13. Lee Khai Loon; Secretariat Member of Youth for Change (Y4C): What will make politics more interesting for you?
14. Anita Sarawak; entertainer: How important is national pride to you?
15. Dr. Irene Fernandez; Tenaganita Director: If you were elected into power, what 3 immediate changes will you make?
16. Datuk Misbun Sidek; national badminton coach: What does it take to be a champion?
17. Datuk Dr Jemilah Mahmoo; MERCY Malaysia President: How important is it to you to put aside time for voluntary work in the community, whether locally or globally?
18. Lim Guan Eng; Penang CM: If you were the Penang CM, what is the 1 policy action you would take to the people?
19. Dr Adeeba Kamaruzzaman, Malaysian AIDS Council President: If there's one thing you would change about school, what would it be?
20. Youssouf Oomar; UNICEF Rep to Malaysia & Special Rep to Brunei: How do you perceive your role & responsibility as a citizen of Malaysia & the world?
21. J. Anu; artist: What are you reading?
22. Datuk Yasmin Yusuff; Artiste: Do you believe only the young can speak to the young?
23. JJ; Hitz FM Radio Announcer: We had games like Chopping, Kunda Kundi, Catching, Five Stone, Galah Panjang, Police & Thief, & many more. What games bring you out of the house?
24. Michael Wong (Guang Liang); singer-songwriter: How will your lives be different if music ceased to exist?
25. Zang Toi; Fashion designer: What fresh new ideas do the young generation have to help solve global economy crisis & world peace?
26. Francesca Peters; Singer: Is there more to you than money, money, money, the rat race, finding a rich partner & "scoring"?
27. Jo Kukathas; Theatre actor & director: When you close your eyes & see yourself, what do you dream you are & what do you dream you can become?
28. Datuk Zaid Ibrahim; Forrmer De Factor Law Minister: Do you care who your leaders are?
29. Datuk Ambiga Sreenevasan; Immediate past president of the Malaysian Bar: Do you feel disconnected from the politics of Malaysia & in this regard how much do you value your right to vote?
30. Khalid Samad; Shah Alam MP: What are the characteristics of good governance & what is your role in ensuring that these characteristics are truly embodied by the government of the day?
31. Camelia; singer: What do you think is a good age for a young person to leave home?
32. Prof Emeritus Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing; President Limkokwing University of Creative Technology: Do you feel that creativity (or freedom to express oneself creatively) is sufficiently encouraged in this country?
33. Datuk Dr Denison Jayasooria; Principal Research Fellow, Institute of Ethnic Studies, UKM: If, as a young person, you are able to lead this nation, how will you seek to build a Malaysia where there is greater consciousness of being Malaysians first?
34. Patrick Teoh; actor: Why are so many young Malaysians apparently so apolitical?
35. Winnie Loo; hairstylist: You all are so blessed with everything laid at your table whether it is technology, transportation & even communication, but what do you see yourself 10 yrs from now? Can the world be a better place with your new generation knowledge?
36. Yasmin Ahmad; film director: What is the best thing about being in a multi-racial country?
37. Prof Emeritus Tan Sri Dr Khoo Kay Kim; Historian: Do you think lecturers in a university should learn to be more effective teachers?
38. Jeff Ooi; Jelutong MP: How would you like to see Malaysia become in 10 yrs' time?
39. Hishamuddin Rais; writer: Should the young know who is Tun Sri Lanang, A. Samad Ismail, Usman Awang, Victor Hugo, Tagore, Lu Xun or Tolstoy?
40. Tan Sri Ramon Navaratnam; Transparency International Malaysia President: Do you feel you have got a good deal as a Malaysian citizen?
41. Aznil Hj Nawawi; TV personality: How can we become a developed nation without sacrificing our local & traditional values?
42. Ujang; cartoonist: Apakah yang anda fahami tentang pentingnya mencintai sungai & alam semulajadi?
43. Azean Irdawaty; actress: What does being grateful to your country mean to you?
44. Datuk Faridah Merican; Executive Producer KLPAC: What is the most important thing about being a young Malaysian?
45. Eddin Khoo; writer & traditional arts activist: What do you think you are all about, really?
46. Marina Chin; BJSS Principal: The youths of today will have the most impact on making the vision of "One Malaysia" a reality. How are you as a young Malaysian today going to make this dream a reality?
Now THAT was a LOT to type!
Remember the 4 instructions earlier in this article? Get on with it! I'll post my answer in a while, need to rest my fingers after typing all that! You can also email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org :)