Signing in...

...the library can be a bad sign. The internet connection here is REALLY bad. I couldn't come on for the past 2 weeks (I'm beginning to think it's 3 weeks), & my work is extra-stressful coz I don't have the internet readily available for my research!

The library PC's are usually fully occupied since the internet problem is widespread at university.

Ugh.

I feel like everything is moving so quickly & I still haven't caught up with the pace.
Ah woe is me.

For good reason.

I'll try to update my blog, heaven knows there's so much on my mind but I'll try to post something new! :)

Signing out...

Comments

espree said…
next time u come over to my room,bring ur cable..i have one extra port..just a suggestion tho,i mean if all the PC's are fully occupied and you need the net asap for work..
Rowan said…
I have no cable :(
Darkangel said…
what a hectic life we're all facing right now..huhu...i wish things will settle down a bit...*whoah...juz realise how hard is it to survive in UMP without the internet*
Radin87 said…
tell me about it..
it takes about 10 minutes when i try to sent one memo from the library...

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...