Sigh...Swamped!

Sorry folks, I know I haven't been posting much lately but I've been swamped with work: thesis, plant design project, studies (I'm ignoring the pile of assignments screaming at my face), orchestra, debate...

I guess this is where I'll truly be tested of what I'm made of.


I've disappointed some people, but most importantly, I've disappointed myself. I regret for not being up to MY own standard & not delivering as promised.

That will change, hopefully.

So thank you for your faith & interest in this blog, I promise to update it with interesting articles ASAP! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
God!!! The picture is so cute.....loving it...
Rowan said…
Haha hopefully my apology is working :)

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...