8/30/2010

Share An Ear?

Now that I've some free time on my hands, I've returned to playing piano daily, to the despair of my fingers! I've tried out some new songs & uploaded them for y'all to listen!

Painted Heart - Theme song from Painted Skin movie

Riders of Rohan - From LOTR: The Two Towers OST

I'll upload more soon, when I'm free & have practiced enough!

Hmm makes me wonder if I should have kept my piano recordings site :/


Feel free to comment! I'd be happy to share the scores, though I played by ear for the 1st piece! :)

Try Matahariku, a popular Indonesian song by Agnes Monica :)

2 comments:

Radin87 said...

gud to know you still playing the piano. I think its a good thing that we kept a record of our played/practice.

That's what I do. And I know what note that I missing.. huhu
(and a lot too.. huhu)

Rowan said...

Haha you still got your violin right? Practice lo...I haven't touched my violin in weeks...now focusing on new songs on piano :p