What's Next?

Hey all!

I haven't been free lately, so it's hard for me to find inspiration to write good stuff! I'd the idea that if I were to commit to a routine, it'd be easier for me to produce something periodically, so I'm going to start writing book reviews on works by Nora Roberts, since she's the only author I'm faithfully following these days! I'm now looking for a star rating system as we speak! :p
I may also start a series of engineering notes, focusing on the new stuff I learned & solving calculation problems that I've encountered during my internship. Some stuff is in the works, like natural gas processing & some heat transfer calculations, I'll post them up as soon as I get into the mood to writing them out!

Feel free to drop suggestions, I'm open to other ideas & stay tuned! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...