1) Sale EVERYWHERE
2) Patriotism & kuih raya go hand-in-hand this year
3) Clear roads post 6.30pm
4) Sneaking into the pantry to make coffee
5) Cookies cookies cookies!
6) Raya music & patriotic messages burning up the radio waves
Festivities aside, it's been a big year for me; I'm officially an employee at Technip. Never mind that my official post is Graduate Process Engineer; I'm learning a LOT & I'm enjoying my work. I don't have a problem working overtime because I know the effort will translate into something REAL!
Yeah I've neglected this blog but I guess now that I'm more settled, I can get back to filling it up with articles! I'll provide a newsletter for our 2nd anniversary, at least I can work on that on & off. Many things have happened around the world:
1) The uprising of liberal democracy in Libya, Egypt & Syria
2) Teoh Beng Hock's death is still a mystery
4) Acid splasher rampage in KL
5) End of Oprah's TV show
Not to mention my obsession with the TV series Castle (hmm that's an idea for an article!), plus the slew of series that I'm already into (Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives)! Then there's my new baby, the Hyundai i10 Kappa (Pocket Rocket!)
I'm grateful for everything that's happened & let's hope for the best! It's only August, my dears! :)