For the first few hours in the morning, I was just having an ordinary Sunday breakfast with family. Upon arriving home, my sister broke the news that Whitney Houston had passed away.
I won't write much, this will be a short entry:
1) Everyone's buzzing about the details surrounding her death. 2) We all know that drugs had her career spiraling downwards. 3) Tonight's Grammy's awards will be overshadowed by her death.
We've lost a star, again to that seemingly unstoppable shadow of drugs. Add Whitney Houston, a once vibrant singer with amazing talent and charisma, to the list of artistes who died because of drugs. RIP Whitney Houston. You will always be remembered.
1. Thank you for spending your time browsing through my scribbles! It's a pleasure to know that my writings have been under your roving eye!
2. I'd just like to inform that some articles are in the works but will only be published later. However, these articles will not be posted at the top of the page, so I'd recommend reading by topics so you won't miss out!
3. I will run polls occasionally, do cast your votes as they will be input information for future articles.
4. I've added a Preloved Items page, pickup/delivery of various items is available to KL, PJ and Klang :)
Thanks for your support, feel free to suggest ideas for improvement!