- most of these professional proofreaders are highly qualified eg language lecturers, teachers
- basis of rates range from no of pages to no of words
- most of the work submitted are theses, reports from students in higher institutions of learning
-"turnover" is an important aspect of the service
- intellectual property belongs to the owner
Drop an email if you'd like me to proofread your work, I guarantee my rates would be cheaper albeit brisk (I try not to change the content without consent/clouding the intended message).
- I'm a native English speaker (a true banana)
- My highest achievement in the language is Band 6 for MUET
- I was active in English debates (at university level)
- I'm a working professional (with a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering): my current job requires me to provide technical information entirely in English
- I'm very proficient with Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader.
*It would be good to have my English come in handy! :p