Senjyu

Update: The Bangsar branch as shut down. 


I had Japanese food only 3 times in my life: once at Sushi Zanmai (Gardens, Midvalley) and Senjyu (Bangsar Village II). I was interested in the LivingSocial deal for Senjyu because the reviews were not too bad and the location was very convenient, so RM35 for RM70 cash voucher was very attractive. So on a Friday night, me and colleagues went there for dinner and I learned a few lessons:

1) You need good wasabi - the wasabi at Senjyu was fine but I've had better.
2) Never underestimate the portions!
3) Freshness is key

Sorry I posted this a little late...so I can't recall some of the dishes, but my verdict? I don't mind going back again without the LivingSocial deal; service was good and the freshness in every bite won me over! 
Attractive exterior
Waiting lounge
Extensive selection of Japanese alcohol
Paper crane decor
Green tea
Wasabi
Omelette
Grilled salmon
Interesting "boat" design for Sashimi Moriawase
Udon set
Soft-shelled crab
Tempura Moriawase


My meal which was too much for me to handle
Rainbow maki
Matcha ice-cream

Think you can help me name the dishes in the pictures? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...