Sudden Writing Rush

Some of you may notice the sudden barrage of articles since last week. I just installed the Blogger app on my iPad mini and I suddenly have ideas of articles in my kind and I actually have the mood to type it all out! 

Please forgive the lack of pictures, I'll get to uploading them soon. I think my approach to blog writing is slightly different now; I genuinely want to write down stuff because its a great form of release -- heaven knows how stressful work has been lately -- plus I want to share information that hopefully will help my readers in some small way. 

I'm giving thought to bringing on a co-author to specialize in matters related to accounts and finance, I would need some pointers on what issues or topics you'd like this mystery writer to focus on so I'd appreciate feedback from yourself :) 

Time flies really fast when you've got a lot of stuff to do, but it's been nearly 5 yrs since I started this blog and I don regret a single moment of it. Thanks again for browsing though and feel free to leave share your thoughts as well! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...