Golden Oldies

I always listen to music while I'm studying, it helps calm me down & somehow gives me a sense of focus on whatever I'm studying :)

Today is a lazy Sunday; I woke up early & went for brunch with Jelly-Dine, read NST, then got to work. I compiled songs perfect for easy listening during a hot Sunday afternoon:
  1. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
  2. Oh Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
  3. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
  4. Last Christmas - Wham!
  5. Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston
  6. Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston
  7. Valentine - Jim Brickman & Martina McBride
  8. Two Less Lonely People in the World - Air Supply
  9. I Can Love You Like That - All4One
  10. Memory - Barbara Streisand
  11. Everything I Do, I Do It for You - Bryan Adams
  12. The Power of Love - Celine Dion
  13. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
  14. I Miss You Like Crazy - Natalie Cole
  15. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Songs like this bring back memories of listening to the radio at home/on the long car drive to Penang, I remember Dad would tell us about the song, to really listen to the lyrics & appreciate the story behind every tune. 

Man I miss home a lot :( 

I'm gonna burn this play list so I can reminisce while driving home :D

*Credits to Jelly-dine, I stole the songs from her external hard disk ^.^

Comments

Goose said…
Awww :hug:, well we all do at some point! Thats the great thing about music, brings back memories!
Rowan said…
Haha my friend mentioned that all the songs are about love...Well that's because that's the best kind! :D

@Rob: Yeah, certainly makes me cherish these moments more! :)
Anonymous said…
hi jo ann..
i also love oldies..hihi
i want to share a few of my fav song
maybe u can try out dis songs:
barry manilow-i cant smile wthout u
bad english-when i see u smile
richard marx-now and forever
babyface-loneliness
babyface ft mariah carey-everytime i close my eyes
all 4 one-i swear
gareth gates-unchained melody
savage garden-truly,madly,deeply
mariah carey ft 98 degrees-thank god i found u
lionel richie-truly
dream-not sure who sang dis song..hihi
Rowan said…
Hello Anonymous, thanks! Yes I've heard some of these songs before...These evergreen songs will always be great to hear! I wonder why today's musicians can't emulate the artistes of the past :)

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...