Penultimate

I recently bought an iPad mini and got to using the Penultimate app. It links with Evernote (another app that I use on my phone, see the Windows 7.5 and Windows 8 review) so you can retrieve your notes from the internet any time. 

At the tap/swipe of the finger, you can turn over to a fresh page. Use the finger to sketch or 'finger write' notes. My first sketch was of Sailormoon haha! Not a bad effort huh? :p

I would like to try use a manuscript paper as the background and write out a somewhat stylized sheet music, it seems like the option that would take up less space and easier to perform! 

In the meantime, I'll try my hand at Temple Run and Fruit Ninja, definitely addictive! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...