Birthday Freebies

My birthday month is coming up so what better way to treat myself than to an array of freebies? :D 

Here's a list of birthday freebies that interest me:

1) Body Shop
I'm a huge fan of Body Shop; I get tingles whenever I get emails/sms on promotions. Being a Love Your Body club member, I get to restock my shower gel and lotion collection for my birthday! 

2) Wong Kok
I love milk tea. It's one thing I can crave for, "just coz" I want milk tea. Wong Kok's birthday offering is a huge jar of their popular giant milk tea! 

3) Red Box, Green Box
I guess a karaoke session is in order :D

4) GSC
GSC members get 2 free movie tickets and 20% discount on meals at the Glitters cafè. Maybe I'll watch Maze Runner! 


5) Pinch of Salt
I'm entitled to a RM30 cash voucher at any of the following brands:


6) Tutti Frutti
Show your IC & you'll get 20% discount off your fro-yo! :D


7) Daily Grind
If I remember correctly, you can get a free slice of cake (of coz with purchase of a meal) on your birthday. I like their burgers anyway, so the cake will be the...er...icing on the cake. Huh :p

8) FFF
Fashion Fast Forward houses popular brands, like Dorothy Perkins, Topshop etc. The birthday treat? 20% discount for members! :D


Looks like I'm gonna have a full birthday blast! 

You're most welcome to drop a line on other freebies! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...