Sharing

Since I started using Musescore (see my write-up here), I produced some scores for my group and individual practice. I'd like to share some of them here as Musescore unfortunately limits the no of uploads to their site :(

So I've uploaded some to Google drive, feel free to comment! :)

Embroidered Purse
- a Chinese folk song piece, I referred to the YouTube vid below:
- currently I wrote scores for 2 violins but they are WIP and I will be uploading a solo violin version soon.

Song of Yimeng Mountain

Currently only the solo violin part has been written. Refer to the YouTube vid below:


PS It was fun to learn how to embed YouTube video into the blog post as well as sharing Google documents! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is the Right Age to Marry?

Fancy a Massage in Bangsar?

Here We Go Again...